WHY LASH EXTENSIONS ARE MARVELOUS WHEN ONE IS ON HOLIDAY.
- You feel much prettier without any effort. Even when you’ve flown 12 hours to Mexico.
- You need to pack very little eye makeup. One eye shadow quad, two brushes (one to line, one fluffy crease brush) and some liquid liner is all.
- You need to wear very little makeup, (definitely not mascara, which some twits do, but is utterly unnecessary and destroys the extensions) which whether you are frolicking in the sunshine at Cancun, or climbing the Mayan Pyramid, is a real win. How fabulous it is to wake up, get dressed, slap your hair up and wear nothing but tinted moisturiser/foundation, blush/bronzer and lipgloss. And dear GRUG does it make getting ready to go out fast. Eyes thieve so much makeup preparation time.
- You look fantastic in all of your photos. Whether you’re fresh out of the surf with wet hair, by the bar or shoving food down your gob.
- You are ‘party ready,’ a term that irritates me, but is accurate. Long lashes just seem more… celebratory somehow. We get falsies for special occasions I guess, so having them on for Christmas and NYE makes sense.
- Your boyfriend/men give you more complimentsand mistakenly think you are far more beautiful and flirtatious than you actually are. Embrace this at all costs. Reveal not your lash trickery and wink up a storm, doll!